System: unbekanntes System Browser: unbekannter Browser Auflösung: IP-Adresse: 3.88.220.93 (Host: ec2-3-88-220-93.compute-1.amazonaws.com)
Gast
Deutsch English

counter

Forum
Hauptforum Forum: CoD2 Server Thread: DHC und AWE-Mod, geschiedene Leute?
DHC und AWE-Mod, geschiedene Leute? Seite: «  1...1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 ...1288 »
#1 am 22.03.2010 um 23:52 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
unregistriert

Ahoi ihr Leichtmatrosen.

Vorschlag diesmal:

"Wir bauen den Awe-Mod server mal bissl um"
"bzw. wie machen den Mod runter und lassen das Spiel orginal laufen"
"nur mit dezenten änderung"

wie folgt sieht das dann aus:
Orginal MP-Spiel 1.3 mit zusätzlichen Funktion:

- Sprinten
- 2 Waffen
- Granaten können "getimed" werden ( weiß nicht genau wie man das ausdrückt )

weitere Vorschläge erbeten:
evtl. könnte man die Schrotflinten raus nehmen, oder sniper usw.usf.
Ultra kann auch gerne die arbeit abgeben, muss ja nicht in Stress ausarten.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Der ein oder andere mag sich nun fragen: "wie kommt der Sack eig. auf die idee ?"
Ziemlich einfach komm ich auf die idee:

Es hat sich in den letzten gesprächen gezeigt, das einige genau so einen Server suchen,
Clanintern wie Clanextern.
Des weiteren nutzen wir diesen Server dann als War-Server.

Dann erzählt mir mal, was wir noch drauf haben wollen,
der eXtrem - Mod - Server bleibt so wie er ist,
dann haben wir 2 Grund verschiedene Server was der belebung beider nur dienlich sein kann.

soweit dazu,
habe die Ehre,

was bleibt noch?

---

Richtig, rein gehauen und gut machen.

IP gespeichert
#12132 am 20.05.2019 um 11:34 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
https://gab.com
unregistriert
Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

IP gespeichert
#12133 am 20.05.2019 um 11:42 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Eleganckie Koszule
unregistriert
Ciekawy wpis, ogólnie masz racje, jednak_e w kilku aspektach bym si_ k_óci_a. Na pewno Twój blog zas_uguje na uznanie. My_l_, _e tu jeszcze wpadn_.

IP gespeichert
#12134 am 20.05.2019 um 13:44 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
ekagunadi.weebly.com
unregistriert
Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

IP gespeichert
#12135 am 20.05.2019 um 13:48 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Agen Bola
unregistriert
Admiring the hard work you put into your site and in depth information you present. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed material. Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

IP gespeichert
#12136 am 20.05.2019 um 15:19 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
tonneau covers
unregistriert
hello there and thank you for your information _ I've definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for much more of your respective fascinating content. Make sure you update this again soon.

IP gespeichert
#12137 am 20.05.2019 um 15:54 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Pepper Hart Interracial Anal G
unregistriert
Xbox live gameshare scam? Therefore i met this guy on instagram and we gamed shared together.A month afterwards i get charges on my xbox for 500$ Then i see that my . credit cards was on the website the whole period and he has been singing into my xbox and purchasing games.WHat should I do. I already changed my password Get in touch with Xbox Support and let them know about the unauthorized costs. But you did give someone you do not know usage of your email, password and credit card information. It's hardly surprising that somebody would take advantage of it. You should also have been getting emails whenever they bought something (unless they waited per month and bought all $500+ worth of stuff simultaneously).

IP gespeichert
#12138 am 20.05.2019 um 16:01 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
wholesale nfl jerseys
unregistriert
wholesale nfl jerseys In 2010, 157 villagers from Heshan, with a population of about 1,500, had died of cancer caused by arsenic poisoning in the previous two decades, and another 190 had developed cancer due to arsenic poisoning, the villagers wrote in a letter to the local government, seen by Reuters, seeking compensation and aid. REUTERS/Jason LeeResidents, covered with dried banana leaves and mud, walk along a road as they participate in a religious ritual known locally as "Taong Putik" (Mud People), while celebrating the Catholic feast day of Saint John the Baptist in the village of Bibiclat, Nueva Ecija, north of Manila, Philippines June 24, 2014. According to Saint John the Baptist parish church, hundreds of devotees participated in this year's feast day, which has been observed in the village since 1945, to seek blessings and bountiful harvests. wholesale nfl jerseys from china Second half substitute Nani set up two goals six minutes apart that completed the rout by the 83rd minute. Nani his a cross that Vieirinha headed and Forde blocked. But the rebound came straight back to Vieirinha, who volleyed it in Then Vieirinha sent a a ball to Coentrao, whose right footed flick beat Forde past his left shoulder.. We thank Coach Stoops and the staff for wholeheartedly supporting our decisions as a team. As a team, our goal first and foremost is to raise awareness of racism and discrimination on college campuses nationwide. These types of incidents occur nationwide every single year, and our hope is to shed light on this issue and promote meaningful change at a national level. wholesale nfl jerseys from china wholesale nfl jerseys Carmen Quintero, who lives with her extended family in a squat, tan bungalow with peeling white trim along Compton Avenue, has five grandchildren. Their parents work, and a daycare bill times five is daunting. A couple of years ago, to make extra money, she started hanging T shirts on a chain link fence along the sidewalk and selling them to people walking by.. The fans of New Orleans have rallied around their football team and they want jerseys to show their pride. The city has went through a lot and the football team gives them something to cheer about. They now where the team was and where they were after winning the Super Bowl. wholesale nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys The sides had not met since Nov. 8.Before Tuesday, Close had suggested a contract averaging about $23 million for four or five seasons, the baseball official said, but the numbers were suggested loosely by Close and should not be interpreted as a precise request.want to keep him. He very important, Hank Steinbrenner said. Canuck captain Henrik Sedin said: "They have a new team and we have a lot of different guys and it's 2 years, so it was a long time ago. We played each other in the finals, but a lot of teams have played each other in the finals. I know fans are looking forward to it.". wholesale jerseys cheap jerseys These are pretty good instructions I just think you left out a few details that may help. Make sure you have the correct fluid for your trans. The owners manual is not the best place to find out pull the fill plug and stick your finger in there to be sure. The "Shore" I see on TV is a caricature, a fun house mirror distortion, a stew of stereotypes and idiosyncrasies. The shore I know personally is an iconic American playground: beaches, boardwalks and old school amusement parks. It's the clatter of horse hooves on the streets of a vintage seaside town, the roar of a wooden roller coaster and the sound of waves rolling onto a deserted stretch of sand.. cheap jerseys cheap jerseys The new expanded energy efficiency initiative offers programs for various targeted customer segments. Sub programs for residential homes and small businesses in Urban Enterprise Zone municipalities, multi family buildings, hospitals, data centers and governmental entities provides audits at no cost to identify energy efficiency measures. Customers could be eligible for incentives toward the installation of the energy efficiency measures.. I am an American who was on vacation in Saskatchewan last month, and I was surprised by how many people I saw wearing Roughrider jerseys, caps, etc. I been to other cities in Canada and have rarely seen people wearing apparel of their local CFL team. I suppose it says something about the passion of the fans in Saskatchewan cheap jerseys.

IP gespeichert
#12139 am 20.05.2019 um 18:39 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Wilhelmina
unregistriert
It's amazing designed for me to have a web site, which is valuable in support of my knowledge. thanks admin

IP gespeichert
#12140 am 20.05.2019 um 20:00 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Watch Jav Free HD
unregistriert
I blog often and I truly thank you for your information. This great article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information about once per week. I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

IP gespeichert
#12141 am 20.05.2019 um 20:40 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Interior house painting in Med
unregistriert
Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; many of us have created some nice practices and we are looking to trade solutions with other folks, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.

IP gespeichert
Seite: «  1...1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 ...1288 »
keine Events geplant
keine Umfrage eingetragen
kein Server eingetragen
   Stromanbieter vergleichen CMS © 2005 - 2019 by deV!L`z Clanportal - supported by Clantemplates Gasvergleich