System: unbekanntes System Browser: unbekannter Browser Auflösung: IP-Adresse: 3.219.31.204 (Host: ec2-3-219-31-204.compute-1.amazonaws.com)
Gast
Deutsch English

counter

Forum
Hauptforum Forum: CoD4 Server Thread: Zombie Mod Alpha X12
Zombie Mod Alpha X12 Seite: «  1...358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ...733 »
#1 am 02.04.2010 um 18:45 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
[DHC]UltraMegaHart
Leader

-------------------
About the Mod:
-------------------

The mod is basically a zombie game type where you have to survive as long as you can, killing AI zombies which come in
waves of your choice. Thats right Zombie bots.

So how do you play and customize

As you have the mod, with your own server or locally, you have full customization on the mod. Basically player have to
survive from the zombie invasion, which the mod is entirely based on. There are waves which zombies will swarm the map
and try to eat you, each wave the number of zombies increase, making it harder for the player. between each wave, theres
a grace period (when its safe and all zombies are eliminated from the wave that just took place) there are depots which
spawn on the map which regenerates your ammo, and gives you time to hide somewhere else. however, if zombies kill all the
players, game over! Additionally most of the game settings are changable such as the zombies per wave; number of waves
and grace time. Including much more such as zombie strength/speed. Look down to "Changable settings"

--------------------
Features:
--------------------

* Waves of angry zombies
* Single Player & Custom Weapons
* Custom Rank System
* Ability for admins to use custom music
* Custom HUD
* Anti Camp System
* Custom Pickup System
* Custom Menu
* Night / Day settings
* Custom vision settings
* 1st / 3rd person views
* Custom Server messages and kill spree messages
* Differant wave settings
* Custom admin features
* Trader menu
* Ammo Drops
* AC130 25mm Chaingun Hardpoint
* AC130 40mm Cannon Hardpoint
* AC130 105mm Cannon Hardpoint
* Napalm Airstrike as well as normal Airstrike
* Nuke
* Tesla Support Cannon
* Blackhawk Support Chopper
* Artillery Cannon
* Apache Helicopter Support
* Player Death messages
* option for admins have a Mod ban list for Pure Humiliation whenever a banned player spawns
* Option for a Special Admin Weapon
* Admin Messages whenever Spawn
* Advertising Box
* Berserk Mode
* Squads Menu
* Custom player Health
* Last stand will Work
* Concrete Saw
* Crossbow
* Throwing Knives
* Mapvote

* The Custom Weapons are back:
* Special 1 = Brick_blaster_mp
* Special 2 = Artillery_mp
* Special 3 = Radar_mp
* Special 4 = Briefcase_bomb_mp
* Special 5 = Briefcase_bomb_defuse_mp

* Berserk Weapon = Souledge = Defaultweapon_mp

-------------------------------------------------
changes from X11:
--------------------------------------------------

* Witches are now able to spawn as well as test zoms
* Nurses have been Brought back from Alpha_X6
* End of wave Boss zom: recommend turning off the Makrons during waves but isnt essential
* Last stand works
* Ac130 has been fixed no more taking all the players weapons
* Berserker mode: the player will get double HP and Turn into Nightmare with Souledge as there Primary weapon

* Smoke Grenades have been replaced with a Crossbow
* Flashbangs have been replaced with Throwing Knives
* Concussion Grenades (Stun) have been replaced with a Concrete Saw
* Tesla has the Wunderwaffe DG2 model + animations
* 357 Magnum has a Raging Bull model rather than the WW2 model
* Revamped the Trader weapon you should be able to buy and sell every weapon you have except the Crossbow, Souledge, Concrete Saw and throwing knives

* Special Weapons have been put back in but they are not called special1_mp, Special2_mp... etc as i hit the weapon file limit

Special 1 = Brick_blaster_mp
Special 2 = Artillery_mp
special 3 = Radar_mp
Special 4 = Briefcase_bomb_mp
Special 5 = Briefcase_bomb_defuse_mp
Souledge = Defaultweapon_mp

* i also added a Syrette for Last stand Revivals to make it look more realistic (not been tested).

* you may buy the Napalm, Airstrike and Apache from the Trader

* when Berserker mode is online when it times out it will randomise ur model depending on ur weapon before you went into Berserk mode.

* The Blackhawk should work properly

the Crossbow and Concrete saw have unlimited ammo reloads, You cannot Sprint with the Con Saw
and there is a 2 second cooldown with the saw to stop glitching with it the Tesla is no longer Rapidfire to reduce Lag and glitching but the damage has been raised to compensate

* AC130 105mm has been added and the Lag issue has been fixed

* the Nuke has been amped up too emulate the one in MW2 but you choose where to place it there is a 10 second delay before it goes off it will Kill Everything on the map and End the Game with an Allied Victory.

* the God Dvar has been disabled so when an admin turns on server Cheats no more being Gay and going God or Demigod

* admins can still get GOD mode when you respawn from the Blackhawk or AC130 it will start Spawn protection to protect you from being Spawn Raped.

* the Artillery has been redone so when you go up the Zoms will ignore you so no more gathering under the player and getting Raped by a Makron when you come down

* Some of the Weapons have been rebalanced for X12 the Desert Dragon being one of them and the Modded one was added to the Special Weapons menu under Desert Dragon XIX you now have to earn it

* the Max rank is still 65 but it is now Extremely hard to level up as it requires 985000 XP per level from 56 onwards this should hopefully show how commited you are as it takes ages to level up from 56 to 57 etc.

* due to a lot of these Changes mp_crash_snow and Mp_crash no longer run due to Xmodel limit

-----------------------------------------------
Custom Gamemodes

Onslaught: Infinite Waves each wave is incrementaly longer
Survival: Normal BTD gametype

Custom weapons (X10 onwards)

M9 Beretta: Glock 18C
HK USP: .44 Magnum (Ragin Bull)
Colt M1911: Desert Eagle Black
Desert Eagle Chrome: Colt m1911 Tactical
Desert Eagle Gold: Desert Dragon XIX

M16A4: M4A1
AK-47: AK-47 MW2 style
M4 Carbine: SCAR-H Foregrip
M14: Steyr Aug
HK G3: ACR
G36C: FN FAL C1
MP44: XR2

HK MP5: UMP45
AKS-74u: AK108
Mini Uzi: Mosin Nagant
Skorpion: Thompson Sub Machine Gun
P90: LR300

M40A3: Lee Enfield Bolt Action Sniper
M21: M14 EBR
SVD Dragunov: Zastava M76
Remington 700: M1 Garand
Barrett .50: Barrett M82 .50 BMG

Winchester1200: Spas 12

M60E4: Minigun

----------------
Custom Zombies:
----------------

Makron: The Makron from Quake IV the Ultimate Challenge on a server should be set with a recommended of at least 50K HP
Test Zombie: The stock Zombie from BTD interchangeable with the Witch
Witch: The Witch from L4D quite Weak unless allowed to spawn in large Quantities
Nurse: Zombie Nurse from L4D Weak unless allowed to spawn in Vast Quantities

----------------------
Custom Player Models:
----------------------

Assault:??? Zoey (L4D)
Spec Ops:??? Captain Price
Heavy Gunner:??? Velinda (Cobra Pilot from COD4 SP)
Demolitions:??? Jenny (Vampire The masquerade Bloodlines)
Sniper:??? ??? The Masterchief (Halo)
Admins 1/2:??? Tourrette (Vampire The masquerade Bloodlines)
Admins 3-30:??? Raven (My custom Oblivion Character)
Berserk:??? Nightmare

----------------------
Changeable settings:
----------------------
* zombie health
* zombie damage
* Zombie Speed
* Zombie Spawn speed
* Gametype
* wave settings
* grace time
* night / day
* vision settings
* message settings
* pickup settings
* admin settings
* ingame menu
* music settings
* Hardpoint Killstreaks

+ many more

---------------------
Current known issues:
---------------------

* zombies will sometimes get out of map
- fix - dont let players camp near edge of maps

* the Nuke may sometimes ban players
- fix - turn off the Nuke

* the blackhawk sometimes gets stuck
- fix - Turn off the Blackhawk

* zombies somtimes go under the map
- fix - undermap timer, if zombies are under the map for more than 10 seconds they will respawn

* zombies walk through some walls
- fix -? dont camp on top of them, redone some more waypoints, some of this is related to how the map is made.

* few maps wont work due to lack of waypoint files
- fix - create waypoint files ect for new maps

* few maps dont work due to Xmodel limits
-Fix - remove them from the map rotation

I Hate Bunny Hoppers!!!!

IP gespeichert
#3622 am 14.01.2020 um 18:15 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
idncapsa.com
unregistriert
Wow, this piece of writing is good, my younger sister is analyzing these things, thus I am going to convey her.

IP gespeichert
#3623 am 14.01.2020 um 18:16 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
http://themesaja.com
unregistriert
Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

IP gespeichert
#3624 am 14.01.2020 um 18:18 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
cbd oil
unregistriert
Incredible points. Great arguments. Keep up the amazing spirit.

IP gespeichert
#3625 am 14.01.2020 um 18:26 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
pn-rembang.go.id
unregistriert
This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

IP gespeichert
#3626 am 14.01.2020 um 18:28 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Lace Wigs
unregistriert
Lace Wigs "Oh, papal it is not that," Amelia cried out, falling on his neck and kissing him many times. "You are always good and kind. You did it for the best. I didn see anything about this, so I want to recommend it. Maybe he hungry.? I am a mother of 2, my 2nd was born just 2 months ago and my first is 4. With my oldest I was able to nurse him for 22mo on the boob only. hair extensions There obviously were some safer options, but I not mad about picking Patton. I like his potential. Him getting injured was just unfortunate, but there nothing anyone could do about those things obviously.. A popular live act with a considerable fan base, the Birds released several singles in the mid 1960s;[4] Wood wrote or co wrote nearly half the songs the group recorded.[5]By 1967 the Birds had disbanded, and Wood briefly took part in a project called Santa Barbera Machine Head before joining the Jeff Beck Group as a bassist. Along with vocalist Rod Stewart, Wood did several tours with Beck and recorded two albums: Truth in 1968 and Beck Ola in 1969. In between Jeff Beck Group projects, Wood also worked with the Creation.[6]In 1969, after Steve Marriott left the Small Faces, Wood began working with the remaining members of that group, returning to his instrument of choice, the guitar. hair extensions wigs Through it all, Hannah stood by her younger sister. "Hannah is an empathetic human being. She's larger than life and has a larger than life heart. They are about to light up the entire sector except the houses that didn pay that money. I just waiting for it to happen in order to report this to everywhere I can, news stations, police, FBI, FEMA, the town mayor, anyone who might listen. One of the houses that didn have money to pay has an invalid who requires oxygen to breathe and they don have money to pay. wigs wigs for women As far as it being normal to mic everyone at all times, in my high school we always had an a2 person who ran around and switched them to whoever really needed them for the scene, but we did have to rent a wireless channel or two. And I don know if this is really an option for you, but I a big fan of tough love. You might want to explain to the "director" that 0 times 0 is still nothing, you can magnify something the kids aren giving you. wigs for women wigs online When they implemented gas chambers one person could be responsible for 25,000 deaths with no ill effects. One of the lead Nazis on trial said his biggest regret is not having spent more time with his family. It was covered well, with lots of examples, including the classic Milgram experiment (as well as the Stanford prison experiment).It also takes a culture of morality as a support to avoid a moral decline.No, a "culture of morality" doesn do anything. wigs online wigs Step 5. Saturate the hair with Silicon Mix. This is a silicone based deep conditioner that is commonly heralded by wig wearers. Prior to the televised broadcast, Billy Gunn defeated The Brooklyn Brawler in a dark match.[30] The first match on the pay per view event saw Razor Ramon, Randy Savage, the 1 2 3 Kid, and Marty Jannetty face Diesel, Irwin R. Schyster, Rick Martel, and Adam Bomb. Prior to the match, Ramon announced that Savage was taking the place of Perfect, who was unable to appear.[31] Martel and Ramon began the match in the ring, but Martel soon tagged out to bring Bomb into the match. wigs lace front wigs I don think of coin as a reward system, I think of coinage as a resource to be spent, similar to arrows, or health pots, or any other item in your inventory. I think we can both agree that it would be ridiculous if you made the Ranger roll to see if they had any arrows left. It would be completely out of character for the Ranger to not know how many arrows they had.. lace front wigs hair extensions Long story short, the climax of the film is a human sacrifice scene, and eventually we come to find out that it real, the faceless studio exec types are actually cultists, and the reason the actress seems to be going crazy is because she being prepped for the ritual and it breaking her mind. Obviously there are other subplots and characters but that the bare bones. It cosmic horror, lovecraftian type stuff. hair extensions full lace wigs The wigs is a textured bob with a soft bang. This wig fit and comfort for those experiencing substantial or total hair loss. A textured bob with a soft bang, the wig is a supremely natural mid length wig. Pomona is a four year undergraduate institution, and enrolled approximately 1,700 students representing all 50 states and 63 countries in Fall 2017.[5] The college maintains 48 majors and 600 courses, though students have access to nearly 2000 additional courses at the other Claremont Colleges.[6] The college's 140 acre (57 ha) main campus is in a residential community near the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains. Situated within the Greater Los Angeles metropolitan area, Pomona encourages students to take advantage of the region's cultural and academic offerings by funding off campus excursions and internships.[7][8] Pomona welcomed a new President for the campus, G. News World Report.[10][11] It had a 6.96% acceptance rate for the Class of 2022 admissions cycle and an endowment of $2.17 billion as of June 2017, ranking it among four year colleges with the lowest admissions rate and giving it the sixth highest endowment per student of any college or university in the United States.[12][13][14] Seventy four percent of enrolled students hail from out of state, 56% receive need based financial aid, and 59% self identify as domestic students of color or international students.[15][16][17] Though it has a small student body, the college has produced 12 Rhodes Scholars, 14 Marshall Scholarship winners, numerous Watson Fellowship winners, and has been identified as a "top producer" of Fulbright Scholars.[18][19][20][21]Pomona College was established as a coeducational institution on October 14, 1887. full lace wigs U Tip Extensions I know this all too well. Had a job where they wanted me to work the night shift for a short term that short term lasted 4 miserable years. The shift started with 5 people and I ended up writing scripts and processes that allowed us to do the job more efficiently so efficiently as a matter of fact that everyone else was let go after a couple of years. U Tip Extensions full lace wigs What do you think? Which kind of wig and in what colour do you hope to see on each character during the final battle? Do you think it possible one of them will be wearing a mohawk, or would that be pushing it?Lol, I forgot that Juliette forgot. Actually, I know fans complain about the character (which I also did) but now I seeing it as kind of funny. Also I had a feeling she wasn dead when they mysteriously didn show the body and none of the characters really noticed she was dead. full lace wigs lace front wigs The arm wings are nearly substantial enough for hang gliding. The belly was stretched even further by pregnancy, and the boobs by nursing. I just did a few television appearances for my cookbook, and the thought of the camera adding ten pounds scared me more than the shoots themselves.. lace front wigs human hair wigs Both daughters and sons were subject to patria potestas, the power wielded by their father as head of household (familia). A Roman household was considered a collective (corpus, a "body") over which the pater familias had mastery (dominium). Slaves, who had no legal standing, were part of the household as property human hair wigs.

IP gespeichert
#3627 am 14.01.2020 um 19:31 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
SBOBET Indonesia
unregistriert
When someone writes an paragraph he/she retains the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can know it. So that's why this paragraph is amazing. Thanks! SBOBET Indonesia

IP gespeichert
#3628 am 14.01.2020 um 20:10 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
cbd oil guide
unregistriert
Hi there, I read your blogs on a regular basis. Your writing style is awesome, keep up the good work!

IP gespeichert
#3629 am 14.01.2020 um 20:27 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
______
unregistriert
Pretty! This was a really wonderful article. Many thanks for supplying these details.

IP gespeichert
#3630 am 14.01.2020 um 20:44 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
andraderodriguesadv.com.br
unregistriert
Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

IP gespeichert
#3631 am 14.01.2020 um 20:59 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Erna
unregistriert
Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

IP gespeichert
Seite: «  1...358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ...733 »
keine Events geplant
keine Umfrage eingetragen
kein Server eingetragen
   Stromanbieter vergleichen CMS © 2005 - 2020 by deV!L`z Clanportal - supported by Clantemplates Gasvergleich