System: unbekanntes System Browser: unbekannter Browser Auflösung: IP-Adresse: 34.234.207.100 (Host: ec2-34-234-207-100.compute-1.amazonaws.com)
Gast
Deutsch English

counter

Forum
Hauptforum Forum: CoD2 Server Thread: DHC und AWE-Mod, geschiedene Leute?
DHC und AWE-Mod, geschiedene Leute? Seite: «  1...226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ...2085 »
#1 am 22.03.2010 um 23:52 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
unregistriert

Ahoi ihr Leichtmatrosen.

Vorschlag diesmal:

"Wir bauen den Awe-Mod server mal bissl um"
"bzw. wie machen den Mod runter und lassen das Spiel orginal laufen"
"nur mit dezenten änderung"

wie folgt sieht das dann aus:
Orginal MP-Spiel 1.3 mit zusätzlichen Funktion:

- Sprinten
- 2 Waffen
- Granaten können "getimed" werden ( weiß nicht genau wie man das ausdrückt )

weitere Vorschläge erbeten:
evtl. könnte man die Schrotflinten raus nehmen, oder sniper usw.usf.
Ultra kann auch gerne die arbeit abgeben, muss ja nicht in Stress ausarten.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Der ein oder andere mag sich nun fragen: "wie kommt der Sack eig. auf die idee ?"
Ziemlich einfach komm ich auf die idee:

Es hat sich in den letzten gesprächen gezeigt, das einige genau so einen Server suchen,
Clanintern wie Clanextern.
Des weiteren nutzen wir diesen Server dann als War-Server.

Dann erzählt mir mal, was wir noch drauf haben wollen,
der eXtrem - Mod - Server bleibt so wie er ist,
dann haben wir 2 Grund verschiedene Server was der belebung beider nur dienlich sein kann.

soweit dazu,
habe die Ehre,

was bleibt noch?

---

Richtig, rein gehauen und gut machen.

IP gespeichert
#2302 am 19.05.2018 um 21:28 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
managing obsessive thoughts
unregistriert
1. I faced my fears and saw that nothing bad happened.

IP gespeichert
#2303 am 20.05.2018 um 02:23 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Alberto
unregistriert
How would you like to read your own horoscope everyday just by doing one spread in the morning? This is usually the way cartomancers (people who make predictions by reading cards) divine horoscopes. They aren't pulling anyone's leg, they have a basis for coming up with horoscopes for signs. The best part is that the tarot card readings they do for horoscopes are usually on the dot. Coincidence? It depends on your belief. When you are looking for a site devoted to Ta-rot Online can choose from a wide variety of spiritual readers are waiting to answer your questions. Simply create an account, buy some credits and you can start to speak immediately with the clairvoyant through online messaging. You will be given an free tarot reading, where to buy more credits, more about the reading. I rang another 'psychic line', this one promised a free reading. I called to be greeted by an automates system that put me through to a male psychic. He had a much more dominating approach, I don't know if he was just like that or having a bad psychic day. As the psychic reading continued he continued to ask me the same questions as the last psychic. While going through this process I was left wondering if I was getting a free psychic reading or not as I had called a premium rate hotline. When I questioned the psychic about this he claimed that I was getting a free reading and that I was paying a lower cost per minute that the other hotlines, and the low fee was just to cover admin costs. Hmmmmm! I hung up! Psychic Reading: The psychic is a process of predicting the clients past, present and future and the superior skill of the reader is to know more about the information and characteristics of his client than what actually the client knows about himself. Mutual cooperation is important here, as it will be helpful to predict. Psychic readers take much time to calculate about their clients. In depth practice in reading gives ability to provide accurate information. You look up towards God for help, but find no reply. This is where online tarot reading reading comes. Just log on the tarot card reading site, submit your question and get the direly needed answer in a jiffy. This service is often available free round the clock. The Big Arcana: It incorporates 22 deck cards (fool, magician, substantial priestess, empress, emperor, lovers, chariot, strength, hermit, fortune, justice, hanged man, demise, temperance, devil, tower, star, moon, sun, judgment, and earth) which is having tremendous strength among all the cards. Most of those who offers online chat readings, readings by means of e-mail, at the same time as readings via telephone. All of these are successful and there's no law that says that you need to have your psychic in front of you for your reading to be useful. Nevertheless, as per most psychics, belief is crucial and skepticism and mental block could cause troubles. Should you be able to maintain an open thoughts, then your free psychic reading for love must bring you results supplied the psychic you might be consulting is trustworthy. As mentioned earlier, online psychics can help you know more about yourself in the most convenient way. You can learn about what you truly want and don't want from life with just one click from your computer or laptop. The good thing about online psychic reading is it is convenient since you just need a computer and internet connection. Once you have chosen the websites providing legitimate online psychics, you can then get the reading you want. Sometimes, you can even get the online reading free of charge. Even if there are a huge number of reliable readers out there, still, plenty of us lack the time to look for them. If you encounter such situation, you will only have to visit the internet. Look at readers on the internet so that you will not be bothered. You can also look at public discussions and ask your friends for you to have the greatest psychic reader. If you want to have a glimpse of the skills and talents of the psychic reader, you can read testimonials and reviews posted by past clients. You might want to learn more about psychic readers, then it's a brilliant idea that you can visit the website here. Psychic reading for the number 6: You have a cat named Fluffy. Your mother's name is Martha. Your favorite color is yellow. You drive a 1989 Honda Civic, a four door. That's the extent of this psychic reading -- me telling you things you already know.

IP gespeichert
#2304 am 20.05.2018 um 21:51 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
bán c_n khô v_nh
unregistriert
Hi there i am kavin,its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this article i thought i could aloso create commennt due to this brilliant paragraph.

IP gespeichert
#2305 am 21.05.2018 um 00:59 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren

IP gespeichert
#2306 am 21.05.2018 um 04:04 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
cheap vibrators
unregistriert
It's actually very complicated in this active life to listen news on TV, therefore I just use world wide web for that reason, and take the hottest news.

IP gespeichert
#2307 am 22.05.2018 um 11:28 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
agen bandar bola
unregistriert
Your method of explaining the whole thing in this article is really nice, every one be capable of efforetlessly understand it, Thanks a lot.

IP gespeichert
#2308 am 22.05.2018 um 11:42 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
agen bola
unregistriert
What's up mates, how is the whole thing, andd what you want to say regarding this piece of writing, in my view its actually remarkable designed for me.

IP gespeichert
#2309 am 22.05.2018 um 12:34 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
wizytowki
unregistriert
Thank you, I have just been looking for information about this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered till now. However, what concerning the conclusion? Are you sure concerning the supply?

IP gespeichert
#2310 am 22.05.2018 um 13:20 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
fapdex.com
unregistriert
This post provides clear idea in favor of the new viewers off blogging, that actually hhow to doo bloggiung and site-building.

IP gespeichert
#2311 am 22.05.2018 um 13:22 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Josh
unregistriert
Excellent write-up. I absolutely appreciate this website. Thanks!

IP gespeichert
Seite: «  1...226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ...2085 »
keine Events geplant
keine Umfrage eingetragen
kein Server eingetragen
   Stromanbieter vergleichen CMS © 2005 - 2020 by deV!L`z Clanportal - supported by Clantemplates Gasvergleich