System: unbekanntes System Browser: unbekannter Browser Auflösung: IP-Adresse: 3.237.186.116 (Host: ec2-3-237-186-116.compute-1.amazonaws.com)
Gast
Deutsch English

counter

Forum
Hauptforum Forum: CoD2 Server Thread: DHC und AWE-Mod, geschiedene Leute?
DHC und AWE-Mod, geschiedene Leute? Seite: «  1...221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ...2072 »
#1 am 22.03.2010 um 23:52 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
unregistriert

Ahoi ihr Leichtmatrosen.

Vorschlag diesmal:

"Wir bauen den Awe-Mod server mal bissl um"
"bzw. wie machen den Mod runter und lassen das Spiel orginal laufen"
"nur mit dezenten änderung"

wie folgt sieht das dann aus:
Orginal MP-Spiel 1.3 mit zusätzlichen Funktion:

- Sprinten
- 2 Waffen
- Granaten können "getimed" werden ( weiß nicht genau wie man das ausdrückt )

weitere Vorschläge erbeten:
evtl. könnte man die Schrotflinten raus nehmen, oder sniper usw.usf.
Ultra kann auch gerne die arbeit abgeben, muss ja nicht in Stress ausarten.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Der ein oder andere mag sich nun fragen: "wie kommt der Sack eig. auf die idee ?"
Ziemlich einfach komm ich auf die idee:

Es hat sich in den letzten gesprächen gezeigt, das einige genau so einen Server suchen,
Clanintern wie Clanextern.
Des weiteren nutzen wir diesen Server dann als War-Server.

Dann erzählt mir mal, was wir noch drauf haben wollen,
der eXtrem - Mod - Server bleibt so wie er ist,
dann haben wir 2 Grund verschiedene Server was der belebung beider nur dienlich sein kann.

soweit dazu,
habe die Ehre,

was bleibt noch?

---

Richtig, rein gehauen und gut machen.

IP gespeichert
#2252 am 14.05.2018 um 18:01 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
golden goose white yellow
unregistriert
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up and also the rest of the site is really good.

IP gespeichert
#2253 am 14.05.2018 um 18:05 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
ventes privée golden go
unregistriert
You're so interesting! I don't believe I have read through something like this before. So wonderful to discover someone with original thoughts on this topic. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that is needed on the web, someone with a bit of originality!

IP gespeichert
#2254 am 15.05.2018 um 05:38 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
psychic reading
unregistriert
Because in my experience, the old adage about things that sound too good to be true, usually IS true! There is very little in life that is free.and comes without a catch, and unfortunately for many unsuspecting people looking for complimentary clairvoyant advice, they learn the hard way this is especially true online. You have to pay a lot to the well established tarot card readers. But your investment will not go to vain. Their readings are very accurate and effective. A perfect reading can help you to change your life. Although getting success in life depends solely on your hard work, the card readings are just a boost to your hard work. Many people have gained success by trying these card readings. If you follow the astrologer's advice carefully, then they will give you the guarantee of success. It was a trial and error process for me to find a good psychic holtine reader. I tried the phone psychics and didn't like them because the price is to high. I don't like paying a per minute fee because I feel rushed the whole time. I think the best way to have your cards read online is by an email tarot card reader. Miss Michelle has 25 years experience using her abilities to help people. She has worked with people from this country as well as other countries and is known worldwide. She provides spiritual counseling in all matters, but specializes in reuniting lovers. (No! She does not cast love spells. She is not Wiccan.). The two most popular questions she gets from folks concern love and money. She is non-judgmental and doesn't believe any problem to be too unusual or too far-fetched. Her readings are confidential. She encourages her clientele to use candles and crystals if she feels the situation is appropriate. She also encourages them to look ahead to the future and not side to side or behind them. She is honest and direct with people proclaiming she is not a "sugar coater". Fourth, you must never question your psychic prediction. If you are truly guided by spirit, then you are always right. The spirit guides are not out to mislead you in any way. The spirit guides want to show you that they can take care of you and love you. When you question your own psychic intuition, then you are really saying to the spirit world, "I know more than you know." This will actually contradict your psychic reading. Receiving Psychic reading, psychic, etc. can be very helpful as well, as long as you are asking about what you need to know and work on in this moment. The past does not matter and the future can change just by you knowing about it. If you are holding onto self-destructive thoughts and beliefs, you will change the outcome no matter how good or bad it could have been. The question needs to be quite clear in a free psychic reading. Asking ambiguous questions will give rise to ambiguous answers. The interpretation of these answers can then be done in various ways. Ask a very clear, concise, well worded and thought out question. The usual topics that are questioned are career, love, money and health. One thing to keep in mind though, if you do not want to know something do not ask about it!!! Also remember that questions that require a yes or no answer don't usually work so well. So ok, unquestionably you are familiar with a psychic reader, and you are aware of what they specifically do. How about the angel reader, are you aware of what they do? Well, an angel reader is in the person of your helpful medium. We all know that psychics are popularly recognized for their abilities to convey with those who have passed on, but -- this isn't all that they are perfect for. For the reason that a psychics are incredibly gifted, they can employ their psychic senses to cross the borders of the angelic realm to hook up with angels and spirit guides. It is believed that a psychic has the capacity to sense, see, feel, hear, and even talk with angelic beings. Psychic Reading: The psychic is a process of predicting the clients past, present and future and the superior skill of the reader is to know more about the information and characteristics of his client than what actually the client knows about himself. Mutual cooperation is important here, as it will be helpful to predict. Psychic readers take much time to calculate about their clients. In depth practice in reading gives ability to provide accurate information. If you read cards, you've undoubtedly experienced this. If you've received a good reading as a client, you can relate to that feeling, too. There is a temptation to get your cards read too often.

IP gespeichert
#2255 am 15.05.2018 um 16:41 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Phone psychic reading
unregistriert
You really should take part in a contest for among the best blogs on the net. I will recommend highly this website!

IP gespeichert
#2256 am 15.05.2018 um 20:25 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
physic reading
unregistriert
You have mentioned terribly attention-grabbing things. Many thanks for sharing.

IP gespeichert
#2257 am 15.05.2018 um 23:02 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Maria Clara
unregistriert
Sustento destinado a derme cabeludo também não foi definido.

IP gespeichert
#2258 am 15.05.2018 um 23:20 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Maria Vitória
unregistriert
Lave teu couro cabeludo e também cabeça com shampoo.

IP gespeichert
#2259 am 15.05.2018 um 23:42 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
pzdig.com
unregistriert
Hi, I wish forr to subscribe for this webpage to take most up-to-date updates, so where can i do iit please assist.

IP gespeichert
#2260 am 16.05.2018 um 01:48 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
Margherita
unregistriert
Estimulante e revigorante sexual 100% natural.

IP gespeichert
#2261 am 16.05.2018 um 04:03 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
www.kjjhs.tyc.edu.tw
unregistriert
Também jamais prenda os fios com cabelos ainda molhados.

IP gespeichert
Seite: «  1...221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ...2072 »
keine Events geplant
keine Umfrage eingetragen
kein Server eingetragen
   Stromanbieter vergleichen CMS © 2005 - 2020 by deV!L`z Clanportal - supported by Clantemplates Gasvergleich